Now that it is swimming pool season we need to remember the great wines of summer. In our world, there is nothing better than a good crisp dry Rosé. We have been making a dry St. Vincent Rosé for a number of years. In Italy, France and Spain they have always made and enjoyed great Rosé. Some of the best ones come from Southern France in the Rhone region. The Rosé of Bandol, Provence, and Tavel districts are world class and the model for our St. Vincent Rosé. SVR is vibrantly colored, brimming with fresh strawberry/cranberry fruit and the perfect match to the foods of summer. Add it to your shopping list on your next visit.
WE WELCOME VISITORS DAILY, YEAR ROUND!
Open Daily 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sundays Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Closed some Holidays
275 Robller Vineyard Road
New Haven, Missouri
- Röbller Winemaker Jerry Mueller talks about 1818 Franklin County Reserve Wine on Fox 2 St. Louis
- Röbller Vineyard to Unveil Commemorative Franklin County Bicentennial Wine on March 9
- Röbller Vineyard Voted Best Winery in Mid-Missouri by Feast Magazine Readers
- Rosé and Summer: the perfect pairing
- Spring has sprung and Summer is on its way